Yes another pop-up shop announcement!!!! This Pop-Up shop will be hosted in the city of Powell in their Historic district. This time, we will have the space for 2 weeks! The shop will open the weekend of September 9th and the weekend of September 16th. Now, you may be asking, what about during the week? Well, for the first time, we are going to host private pop-up events! If you have always wanted a shop to be open just for you and your girlfriends, this is perfect for you!
Here are some important tips about the private pop-up events:
- You can sign up to host your private event HERE! Hurry as the slots will fill up fast!
- You can invite as many friends as you would like; we ask that you have a minimum of 6 confirmed RSVP’s in order to host a party.
- I will provide cookies from Bumble’s Bake Shop and bottled water. You are welcome to bring bubbly and/or snacks for you and your guests!
- The party will be held at our Powell Pop-Up location from 6pm-8pm.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please give at least a 24 hour notice.
Questions? No problem; email me at [email protected]
Come shop with us!! Historic Powell is a really cute area with food and shopping. Our shop is located near the railroad tracks and near cute stores like Nicole’s children store as well as some fun antique shops. You can grab lunch at some of the great restaurants there like Local Roots, then swing by Jeni’s for some ice cream! Also, on Sunday Sept 11th, Powell has a giant street market that you have to see! They only host the market 3 times a year, and for last market, nearly 7,000 people came through! Check out the event here. Vendors and food trucks line the street and they even have free pony rides for the little ones!
We hope to see everyone there! We will have our new Fall assortment as well as Summer sale!